- 1 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dry Sherry
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Szechuan peppercorns*
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds 1-inch cubes trimmed leg of lamb (cut from 2 1/2pounds of untrimmed leg of lamb)
Combine all ingredients except lamb in medium bowl for marinade. Thread lamb onto metal skewers. Place skewers in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Pour marinade over. Cover with plastic wrap; chill overnight.
Transfer lamb skewers to baking sheet. Pour marinade into small saucepan.Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness, turning, about 8 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer to platter. Boil marinade 5 minutes. Strain, then spoon over lamb and the grilled lamb skiwers are ready for serve....enjoy it !
Try this other great lamb chop recipes : Grilled-Lamb-Chops-with-Curried-Couscous.