Grilled Lamb Chop Salad with Flageolet
Try this great lamb chop recipes..its recommended !
* 8 (3-ounce) lamb chops
* 6 tablespoon olive oil, divided
* 2 cup fresh corn kernels (cut from 4 medium ears)
* 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
* 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
* 1 tablespoon capers, drained
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 8 medium radicchio leaves, rinsed and dried well
* 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
* 1 pound arugula, washed and dried well and torn in bite-size pieces
* 1 cup cooked flageolet beans or Great Northern beans
Marinate lamb chops in 2 Tablespoons olive oil in a shallow pan for 10 to 15 minutes.
Sauté corn in 2 Tablespoons oil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until kernels just start to soften.
Remove from the heat and reserve.
To make the dressing, whisk vinegar with mustard and 1/4 teaspoon salt, then slowly whisk in remaining 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
Stir in tarragon and capers and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Season chops with salt and pepper. Grill chops approximately 3 minutes on each side for medium
rare. Transfer to a platter and reserve.
And this great Lamb Chop is ready to serve. For the best, toss radicchio with balsamic vinegar and divide among 4 plates. Toss arugula with half the vinaigrette and place on the radicchio. Divide beans among the four plates. Place two lamb chops in the center. Sprinkle corn kernels and remaining vinaigrette around the plate. The grilled lambchop recipes with salad is ready to serve....Great feasts !
Try this other great lamb chop recipes : Grilled-lamb-chops-with-Red-Wine-garlic