BASIL GRILLED LAMB CHOP RECIPE
A great grilled lamb chop recipe to try !
Grilled Lambchop Ingredients
* 4 shoulder lamb chops
* 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
* 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 2-3 Tbsp basil leaves; silvered, fresh
GRILLED LAMBCHOP INSTRUCTIONS
* First of all dry lamb chops well, and arrange in single layer in shallow glass baking dish.
* And then in a small bowl, whisk in mustard, vinegar, garlic and pepper.
* Slowly whisk in oil; then stir in basil. Pour and spread over lamb chops, turning to coat both sides.
* Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but not more than 4 hours.
* Bring to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
* Place lamb chops on oiled grill at medium heat and grill for 5-10 minutes per side or until done to your liking. The grilled lamb chop recipe basil is ready to serve...enjoy it !